What NOT to Buy on Cyber Monday
It’s Cyber Monday! Deals aplenty! Shop! Shop! Shop!
I’ve done lots of research, compared Amazon to Walmart, and developed this comprehensive guide of What Not to Buy on Cyber Monday.
If you’re privileged enough to be reading these words on some type of screen, then I know one thing for certain about you… you already have too much shit.
And the people you’re buying for? They already have too much shit, too.
Here are 10 better uses of your time than buying (literally and figuratively) into the hyper-consumerism crap that’s being shoveled to us 24/7:
- Write a letter. Not an email or a text. An actual letter. To someone you care about.
- Spend 10 minutes reading. A real book. With real pages.
- Stretch. Reach for the sky. Touch your toes. It’s easy, free, and works miracles for the body.
- Reflect. 2019 is almost over. What were your highs and lows? What did you learn along the way?
- Do it now. That thing you’ve been putting off that’s lingering in the back of your mind. Yeah, that. Do it.
- Make amends. If it needs to be said, say it. If you were wrong, own it. There’s no guarantee of tomorrow, so take care of it today.
- Hug. Hugs are like little vitamins for the soul. This is going to sound cheesy, but Mike and I stop and hug each other about thirty times throughout the day. Our souls are fortified.
- Move your body. You thought you were off the hook with just the stretching, didn’t you? Your body wants more and deserves more. Strength: get some.
- Compliment someone. I bet that you have amazing people in your life doing amazing things. Recognize them. Appreciate them.
- Love yourself. Don’t dwell on the negative. Focus on the positive. In #9 I talked about amazing people in your life doing amazing things. I bet you’re one of them.
Join The Community!
Join the quest for “The Sweet Life.” Request access to our Facebook Group. Let’s learn from each other! GO HERE
Free Audio Book Download
Full Unabridged Audio Book “Vagabonding With Kids” by AK Turner! GO HERE
Take The SWEET LIFE Assessment
See how you score? Identify your strengths. Discover areas in your life you want to improve. GO HERE.
Amanda and Mike launched an Impact Club in their hometown of Boise, Idaho in 2017, and have had a blast gathering like-minded individuals, families, and organizations to make significant impact in our community, raising over $200,000 locally and over $1.5 million nationally.
Join Our Next Monthly CHALLENGE
Every month Amanda and Mike pick a month-long challenge that pushes us out of our comfort zone so we can grow, learn, and become better versions of ourselves. Sometimes we design our own unique challenge and other times we join pre-established challenges. Email us to find out about our next upcoming challenge. [email protected]
We are Mike and Amanda Turner, founders of “The Business of Us.” We are fierce advocates of helping entrepreneurial couples and families improve their lives, livelihoods, and legacies… READ MORE